This workshop is aimed at both professionals and dog enthusiasts.
During the weekend, you will hear the theory behind hard surface tracking and how to proceed to train your dog to become an effective and reliable tracker in all environments.
Jessica has over 25 years of experience in training dogs, and her way of teaching others is very warm and individual yet detailed and well-grounded.
Those participating with a dog will be divided into groups based on their experience. All levels are welcome.
Event language: English, coaching for dog teams available also in Swedish.
Jessica ÅBERG is…
- One of the owners and instructors of SWDI, Scandinavian Working Dog Institute
- Works at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, SLU, on a working dog research project
- Mainly works with professional working dog trainers and instructors from all over the world
- Head instructor for the dog teams tracking large carnivores behalf of the state in Sweden and Norway
- One of the authors of the book “Tracking Dogs – Scents and Skills” and an author of a book “Playing with dogs”, released in Japan
Purchase your spot at the shop!
This post is also available in: Suomi (Finnish)